Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Feng Shui Money Plant

Let me introduce my latest addition that's going to make me rich I tell ya rich!


My favourite Kiwi friend gave me this Feng Shui Money Plant as a gift recently. If it helps me win lotto I'll owe her a shopping spree!

Ok so back to the plant ....

Feng Shui says to put it near the front door to draw in the positive energy for good luck, wealth and happiness.

It's sitting pretty now, but I do have a history of suicidal house plants so hopefully Feng Shui looks after this one.

Grow my pretty grow!


[Image my own]
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!