Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Point and Shoot


When: Saturday, 27 November 2010 @ 4.45pm
Where: Beaufort Street Festival

On Saturdays hot and sunny afternoon I met up with a friend at the Beaufort Street Festival where the usually trendy Beaufort Street had quirky stalls set up in front of the shops and most side streets blocked off so people could stroll around at leasure. The photo above is one of the many unusual displays we walked past, a Hair and Beauty salon with the hairdressing dolls on poles in the front garden. Freaky fashion hey. To get out of the heat we kicked back in an outside bar area and listenen to some live summertime tunes, waiting for them to make more sangria punch which was getting drunk quicker than they could make it! I had my photo taken by a photographer as part of their 60 photos in 60 minutes project and will appear in the newspaper in a few weeks time. There was a old school telephone and a banana involved, that's all I'm going to say!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm off to check out some of your Point and Shoots
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!