Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Worlds Cutest Measuring Cups

These M-Cups are one Chrissy gift I just couldn't wait for Santa to deliver. They were on my Christmas wishlist but when I saw them in a homewares shop on special I had to take them home with me.

Aren't they adorable?

They retail at $20 (I scored them for $16.99) and they'd make such a cute Chrissy present for any domestic godess (or yourself!).

Has anyone else bought themselves an early Chrissy gift?


[Picture from here]
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love it. I nearly bought them the other day for containers for my sewing room shelves. Maybe after Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a set for my friend's birthday this year and she loved them. Good on you for treating yourself to a prezzie - I'm contemplating treating myself to a cushion from Ada & Darcy's online store...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! And easy to put away because it does not take too much space! Enjoy the weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!