Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Point and Shoot

When: Sunday, 13 February 2011 @ 2.15pm
Where: Claremont Riverfront

On Sunday we had a family do down by the River, for Pete's Dad, Sister-In-Law, and 2 nieces Birthdays. There was lots of cake and sweet juicy watermelon being passed around. It was another hot summery day and it was gorgeous to be down by the water. The boat was out on the water and the kids kept coming back all wet and smiles after going out on the sea biscuit .... if only I'd remembered my bikini I would've been out there too!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend
To see more Point and Shoots head over to Fat Mum Slim
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the most perfect sort of day. It is still winter here in the US so I love imagining the heat of the beach and the sticky watermelon from your post. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being by the water, and your weekend sounds perfect. Thanks for playing along. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say ... a picture perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As in, Claremont in WA? It's got to be! I used to go down there all the time when I lived over there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm...amazing! love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!