Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photo Wall

I've always wanted a Photo Wall like these gorgeous homes






I've sprayed every frame I own black and have printed out my favourite photos in black & white. But since then they've been stacked for months and months in a pile and still haven't made it onto the wall. This weekend I'd love for this long overdue project to be crossed off the list.

Stay tuned ... 
[Photos from here, here, here, here and here] Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the motivation bug hits! Looking forward to some photos of your photos (heheh) when it's all done - I too love the photo wall look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this more than ever! I think my faves are the ones that are just LOADED with photos. Thanks for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!