Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Point and Shoot: Rockingham Foreshore


When: Sunday, 8 May 2011 @ 12.30pm
Where: Rockingham Foreshore

I had a pretty busy weekend with equal amounts of work and play! 

The ceiling and all the skirting in the man cave got painted so it is finally ready for some colour to go on the walls. The hallway cupboards got a coat of paint around the frame and as I was a bit eager to wallpaper the doors without painting the cupboard frame first it meant we had to remove the doors so I could take them outside and sand the back of them ready for painting. I'm a bit worried I'll get paint on the gorgeous wallpaper will have to be pretty careful. 

After working all day we partied all night ... one of my best mates and her hubby have been travelling the globe for the past year (and in the midst of it we joined them in Ibiza for a Spanish style wedding!) and have just come home so we had a welcome back dinner for them at Maya Masala in Northridge absolutely delicious Indian and lots of wine, then onto a friends party until the wee hours of the morning.

Sunday was Mother's Day and I spent the day with my Mum and Dad, Aunt and Uncle and Nanna down on the Rockingham foreshore. Mum loved her silver necklace and earrings. Everywhere you looked there were Mums with huge bunches of flowers next to them it was such a sweet sight. I'd had a huge Saturday night so being a bit worse for wear, spending the day down by the beach having fish and chips was a perfect hangover suppressant! The weather has been surprisingly sunny still, it's meant to be Autumn but as you can see the sun is still shining, there is no rain in sight and people are still walking around in their bikinis and laying about in the sun.


Hope all the Mums had a lovely Mothers Day!

I'm off to Sunny + Scout to catch up on your weekends now.


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

[Image my own]

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Michelle Happy Mothers Day. Found you at Anna's.

    xoxo

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    Wow sounds like you had a crazy busy weekend and a lovely mothers day. I have to admit, I don't miss all the sanding and painting we did when we owned a home! All worth it in the long run (just have to keep telling yourself that)!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo!
    Happy (belated) Mothers' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today it's only about 10 degrees in Melb, so this sunny snap makes me very envious!
    Sounds like you had a beautiful weekend...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockingham! Haven't been there in YEARS! Looks absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!