Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Ssssssssssssshhh Surprise Party!

I'm going to a surprise party tonight for one of my bestest friends and I've been so excited anyone would think it's my party!

The Presents are wrapped, Birthday Cupcakes baked, Balloons up, Bubbles and wine chilled ...





But then

Some ningnong posted about it on Facebook ... and she saw it so now she knows about her surprise party

I'm pretty disappointed after all that sneaking around but what can you do. Guess I'd better pour myself some bubbly and get this party started!

Have you ever ruined a surprise?

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Images via weheartit]


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. oh no! how horrible is that? :( i actually know about a friend who is going to propose to his girlfriend this December!! :) It's so exciting, but I've actually been really good at not saying a thing :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side...now your friend can get all done up and look/feel her most beautiful self! Have fun...it's the thought that counts and she'll know you tried.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!