Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ikea Me Up!

The new Ikea catalogue landed in my mail box the other day and is now covered in post it notes with all the things I've got my eye on


Plus Ikeas running a promotion to sign up for rent cheques which I've done and they've already sent me my first which is a $15 voucher to use if I spend $100

I've got my eye on these Skurar plant pots they would look gorgeous in the study holding pens and the hanging pots for under the patio



I like the idea of the cylinder vase set of 3 and the Jattebra plant pot on a window sill so the light catches the glass
For the powder room renovation I want to install a hand basin like this compact Lillangen wash basin with a little cupboard door for storage it would be the perfect fit



For the bathroom renovation I've got my eye on a double vanity with drawers like this Godmorgon/Braviken wash stand. To have my own basin would be such bliss!


I can't wait to go instore and check out the new products!
Is there anything you've got your eye on?

[Images from Lasoo and Ikea]
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a cool diy with those skurar pots turned into pendants lights - they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is still sitting in its plastic wrap! Hopefully I will get a chance to look through it on the weekend. MR hates Ikea stuff so I am limited to buying it for my craft room or to use at school

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!