Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates



I'm back from my whirlwind Sydney trip and unfortunately I didn't get much of a chance to shop for housewares or clothes I was too busy getting drawn into the chocolate shops ...

I can highly recommend the Lindt Cafe in Circular Quay with brightly coloured macarons (as the French call them) and which Lindt have called Delice. The strawberry delice is absolutely to die for so sweet and tasty. You can also buy a take home pack although I very much doubt they will make it the whole way home with you without being devoured!


For a no kidding around real as real can be hot chocolate you have to try the Guylian Cafe which is a bit further along the Quay near the Chinese Gardens. Each time I walked past it beckoning me to go inside for a delicious hot chocolate. The chilli chocolate truffles are amazing too.


In The Strand Arcade I couldn't resist taking home some treats from the iconic Bon Bon Fine Chocolates shop. Where else can you get sundried cherry's covered in milk chocolate and roasted coffee beans covered in dark chocolate.


I will be enjoying my chocolates with a cuppa this weekend!

[Images via Pininterest - Quote, Photo 1, 2 and 3] Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I've just finished tea but now I think I need a chocolate fix after this post!! All those places sound great to visit. Have a great weekend back home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh! Now I REALLY miss Sydney! Sounds fabulous and delicious. I adore the Strand Arcade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am a Sydneysider and have never been to any of theses places but they sound great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!