Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trio of Vases

Ikea's set of 3 vases that I've been eyeing off made they're way home with me on my latest Ikea shopping trip. The blue glass is such a striking colour they look gorgeous grouped together with some bright flowers in them.




Even though I'm in the midst of renovating and there is dust all through the house from the bathroom demo (I'll be sure to put some photos up soon). That doesn't stop me from wanting the rest of the house to still look nice and there's nothing like a bunch of bright flowers to lift the place up  :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. hi Michelle I love your blue vases and the flower combo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!