Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DIY: Art Frame Redo

I was a bit bored of the orangey pink colour I painted these frames and decided they needed a redo with a fresh coat of paint.

BEFORE


AFTER


Out came the paint tester pots from when I was picking the paint for the media wall


I painted over the white insert frame as well this time


A few coats later, left to dry overnight


The grey frames go a lot better with the wall colour



What projects have you used your leftover paint tester pots for?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!