Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Withdrawal Symptoms

I have been coming home from work lately and feeling a bit restless
Check the mail box
Walk inside
Pour a glass of water
Turn the news on
Sit down
Stand up
Put some washing on
Sit down
Look around thinking somethings missing .....
and I finally figured out what

My magazine subscriptions have all expired - Real Living, Australian House and Garden, and Delicious they no longer greet me after a hard day at work with their glossy pages and bright ideas




So thanks to the man for leaving his credit card laying around I signed up for another year with Real Living (3rd year in a row) and I get 3 bonus mags of Australian House and Garden.

The cost of the bundle was $44.95 a fair price to pay to keep me content for another year!

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

[Images via MagShop] Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love Real Living! My mother-in-law gave me a subscription for Christmas as I used to buy it every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You're funny. I have to admit I have never picked up a copy of Real Living. I'll be looking for it now as I enter the newsagent just out of curiosity ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah love it! Wonder if he'll notice?

    I don't have any mag subs. Only one I ever had was Better Homes and Gardens but gave that up a while ago. I have never been a big magazine reader and while home mags are just gorgeous they just leave me wanting to BUY BUY which is fairly impossible at the moment seeing as I'm not working.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!