Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 8, 2012

Winter Warmer: Its All About Hats

There's no denying it any longer that the winter season has arrived here in Perth.

Although we've had some sunny days, the chill is definitely in the air and the mornings are so freaking cold it is so hard to get out from the warm doona. No more nudie runs into the shower I have to throw on my fluffy dressing gown just to walk a few metres!

This winter its going to be all about hats for me, I want to wear my hats more - I have a cute grey beret, peaked caps in brown and maroon and some different coloured beanies too that need to be let out of the wardrobe and shown off.








What will you be digging out of your wardrobe this winter?

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images via my Fashion Favourites on Pinterest]

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle everyone of those hats are FAB......No winter here yet, but when it comes around I'm all over boots....TALL boots. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the colour of that first one! I'm hanging out to be able to put on my favourite jacket. I just have to wait until the belly pops so it will fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My winter started months ago in Canberra-ville. It came far too early. I have dugg out my Ugg boots (for home use only) and all my scarves. OH!! And my thermal underwear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite time of the year <3 I've already got my knitwear, jeans, coats & boots ready. Just having no luck finding my little collection of beanies/woollen heat wear :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!