Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Im back ... But not back to reality!

Hello friends I'm back from my relaxing holiday cruise BUT I'm not quite back to reality yet.
 
I had a wonderful time cruising around New Caledonia and Vanuatu Islands, shopping at the local markets, swimming in crystal clear waters, sipping on cocktails and fine dining every night. It was an awesome trip Mr P and I had an amazing time.
 
Sailing out of Sydney Harbour
 
Watching the sun set over the ocean from my cabin balcony
 
Sailing out of the port of Noumea

Exploring the beach on Isle of Pines
 
 Sipping on a coconut and shopping at the markets on Mystery Island
 
Toes in the sand on Lifou Loyalty Islands
 
Cocktail dress code at night time ... I love dressing up!
 
I'm home now and the suitcases are unpacked but it has been raining too much for me to get through the washing (perfect excuse if I've ever heard one!)
 
The dust has settled on the furniture and the floors need mopping (boring!)
 
But I'm still in holiday mode so this is what I'm doing instead ... enjoying and wine and nibbles and catching up on my tv watching and blog reading.


It's good to be home :)


[All images my own]
 
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Well from the last pic, it certainly looks like you are still in holiday mode! Good for you. Your cruise sounds just wonderful and I hope that dreamy, holiday feel lasts for a long time.
    I have a batchelor friend who owns land in Vanautu and he keeps asking me to go with him next trip to help plant his vegetable gardens. Not quite my idea of a holiday :-) Yours sounds much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds absolutely fab! I hope you have a few days off work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read you had a fun time! The picture from the dress up dinner looks so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good time! In French class, we just discussed Vanuatu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super that you had a lovely holiday. Try to hold on to that holiday feeling as long as you can! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow........looks like a fantastic time was had
    and even better that you came back chillaxed......
    so you would recommend a cruise????
    enjoy your day lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks very amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing more photos - particularly of the cruise ship and your cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Looks/Sounds like a great trip. I smiled at the 'suitcases are unpacked' bit - it takes me forever to unpack. If I don't do it straight away the bags sit there for days - and I don't do it straight away so... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a balcony!!! That would be the only way I'd brave a ship. So glad you had a wonderful time. Photos look divine. Was that your first time on a cruise? Any tips for those of us who would like to try it one day...sea sick etc?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies I had a wonderful time and would definately recommend a cruise holiday. So many pluses about boarding and not having to drag your suitcase around airports or deal with customs just walk straight off the ship to your destination for the day. This was my 4th cruise and I didnt get sea sick on this one, but still packed the sea sickness tablets just in case. I might have to do a seperate post about tips for cruising there really is so much to say about it its a great way to travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful holiday, so glad you enjoyed your long awaited trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!