Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Fridays Letters - Dear Dads Birthday

It's Friday which means it's time to join in with Friday's Letters link up party hosted by the lovely Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds
 
I'm imagining I'm writing this weeks letters tapping away at the laptop on this comfy chair and sipping on a dry martini


Dear Dad's Birthday - Happy Birthday from Monday to my awesome Dad! Thank you for a lifetime of love and guidance xx

Dear Sunshine - Spring is about to meet Summer and the warmer weather and sunshine on my skin is a welcome change ... bring on the sunshine!

Dear Fruit - You have become my morning staple and I'm loving the stone fruits in season they are healthy and delicious.

Dear Party Planning - Why do I turn into a stress head with a list a mile long before a party? I even want to wrap my Christmas presents to put under the tree so it looks pretty! Anyways I'm sure it will be worth as soon as I have a nice cold beverage in my hand!
 
Dear Tour De Fridge - Saturday will be a day of crazy fun riding around with friends dressed as Super Heros ... now that's what a call a wild weekend ahead!

Dear Thanksgiving - Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers I hope you have a fantastic time with family and friends and eat lots and drinks lots too!

Photobucket


[Image via my Pinterest]

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. haha i am the same way.. everything has to be perfect for my parties. I am sure your guests will have a lovely time. But yes.. a drink in the hand always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're up late tonight! Is your tree up already? I am so soo tempted. Tradition says the 1st but I'm thinking maybe I might start in stages beginning next Thursday when MR gets home to get the Christmas tree box out of the shed for me. Two days early is okay isn't it?? Can't believe it's almost December!

    Have a fantastic tour de fridge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool chair! I don't know if I could pull off that kind of style in my home- but I dig it!

    Love From,
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie! Gah, that office space looks awesome!

    Sammantha @ thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!