Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Friday's Letters - Dear April

I'm linking up my Friday's Letters over at the lovely The Sweet Season today why don't you head on over here and link up some letters too.

I'm imagining this weeks letters are written from this relaxed spot right on the beach front ... I don't think I would get much writing done with that gorgeous view.


Dear April - Last month was so crazy busy with family Birthdays and study taking up all of my time. April you can just cruise on in and stay a while please.
 
Dear Lexi - Week 12 and you've been a little under the weather this week poor lil pooch. My home made mix of tea tree oil and water hopefully helps sooth your skin. Feel better soon. 
 
Dear Decor8 ecourse - After 4 weeks of study I've finished the BYW course and man do I feel invigorated to chase my dreams and turn them into reality. Watch this space!

Dear Blog - I've spent hours making changes to the layout, my bio, about me and contact pages and adding new page tabs for a House Tour, Entertaining, Craft, Travels and BooksI'd love some feedback from my lovely readers - what do you think of the new look?
 
Dear 30th Birthday Party - Karaoke, jukebox and slushy machine some of the things on the menu tonight for a friend's 30th Birthday party. I'm putting my dancing shoes on!
 
Dear Wedding - I don't know how a bride gets ready for a wedding because I spend weeks planning my outfit, the present, etc and I'm just the guest! I still have nothing to wear tomorrow to my friend's wedding .... Oh well all eyes will be on the bride anyway!
 
Photobucket
 
Head over here to join in Friday's Letters
 
[Image via Pinterest here]
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm feeling you about March madness! So far, April looks pretty damn calm and I'm going to try super hard to keep it that way!

    Blog looks great Michelle, I love the little tabs you've got going on for the renovating/travel/books!

    Have fun at the 30th, slushy machine sounds dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel like March went by in the blink of an eye! Hopefully things will settle a bit! :-) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. March was the calm month for us, April is madness! We have 6 birthdays in the family, both hubby & his dad & his dad were all born on the same day in April!! I love the changed you have made to the blog, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!