Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Recipes: Autumn Soups

With the change in Seasons and now that the cooler Autumn weather is here, I have swapped my mid week meals of BBQs and refreshing salads with soups and warming comfort food.
 
Sundays are my day to put a big pot of soup on the stove and have it cook away while I tackle projects around the house. Then I know I have my comforting pot of soup in the fridge, ready on any night during the week when I don't feel like cooking I can just reheat and serve. Paired with a freshly baked loaf of bread from my bread maker and Mr P is happy too!
 
Here are some recipes I have saved to try over the coming cooler months ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mmmmm so many delicious soups to try.
 
Have you made any tasty soup recipes lately? 
 


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram

[Images and recipes via Taste - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. The white bean and the tomato/veggie soups look delicious! We are finally in 'full bloom' Spring mode here in the states and I can't wait to make my favorite cooler soup- gazpacho! :d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they look delicious dont they!
      That is great the sun has finally decided to come out on your side of the world :) Gazpacho is one of my favourites too, I have a recipe for it here http://jarrahjungle.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/spanish-tapas-party-recipe.html

      Delete
  2. yummo!









    Yummo! Just what I need some yummy soup ideas. I have bookmarked your page.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!