Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas + A Happy New Year

The house renovations and other projects seem to have sped up instead of slowed down as we get close to Christmas and the end of the year! 

I have so much to share with you guys so it's hard for me to sign off the blog but I know that I and everyone else needs a bit of a break this time of year so I'll stop inundating you with my blog posts and check back in the New Year.

I will still be active on my social media you can find me here:


I have some great product reviews and awesome giveaways planned that I can't wait to share with you. 

Not to mention I have the biggest parties of my life to plan - my engagement and wedding! 

I'll be sharing lots of ideas and inspiration for these as I put my party planning and organising skills to the test. Mr P and I have been engaged about a month now and have set a date we'll be getting hitched in September 2015 and I can't wait!


I hope you all have a very relaxing wonderful Christmas with your friends, family and everyone you love and that the New Year brings you everything you wish for and more.

Thank you all so very much for your support and friendship in 2014 and I look forward to blogging on Jarrah Jungle for a 5th year with you guys right by my side!


MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

FROM THE JARRAH JUNGLE TRIO
MICHELLE, MR P + LEXI 
XXX

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[Images via my Pinterest 1, 2,3]

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely not going to be blogging as much in the next two weeks, too much stuff to do! I can't wait to hear about the details of your engagement and wedding parties. September will be a beautiful month, altho that is Fall here, not sure what it is there. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas. And all the best for the New Year too! Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your upcoming wedding and wishing you both the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we've just about "known" each other for those 5 years too Michelle! I celebrated my 5 year blogoversary last October. Crazy!
    Happy happy HAPPY engagement!
    Can't wait to see all your wedding prep posts.
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!