Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 19, 2015

Courtyard Ideas: Outdoor Decorative Screens

Now that our front courtyard is fenced in we are ready to landscape and design the garden. 

Mr P and I have spent a few evenings out here lately working out our design .... me with a nice big glass of wine and Mr P a bottle of icy cold beer ..... it definitely helps get the creativity flowing!


Our first task is to hide the 3 rubbish wheelie bins and we plan to do this by moving them to the far corner of the courtyard and sit them behind a decorative screen.

So now I'm on a mission to find a beautiful decorative screen that will last outdoors in our harsh climate and give enough privacy so the bins don't show through. 

These are some of my favourite outdoor screens ....







The first few screens are from Bunnings and cost $99 a panel but as we need 2 or 3 panels to screen the bins.

 I've also been scouting Gumtree because you never know I might get lucky and find someone's trash is my treasure!

Which one is your favourite?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[First image my own - All other images via Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I really like all of the outdoor screen choices! You always have the best ideas and a glass of wine always help (especially a generous pour!).

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the wine to thank its full of inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 21, 2015

    Great idea to hide bins with screens. I didn't know Bunnings made screens. I must look them up. I like the first 3 the best because of their soft patterns. I find the symmetrical - geometric look to be a kind of Asian style. So I guess it might depend on what you plan to do with the rest of your landscaping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they had a few different brands in Bunnings too, definately worth a look :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!