Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 22, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge - 1/12 A Book Published This Year

I've set myself two reading challenges this year .....

The first is to beat last year's total of 35 books read to read 40 books this year

The second is to finish the 2016 Reading Challenge created by Modern Mrs. Darcy


1/12 - A book published this year

I downloaded this ebook from Netgalley The Grass Is Greener by Loretta Hill which was published by Random House Australia on 4 January 2016.

This was a perfect Summer holiday read and I recommend it to chick lit and rural romance fans and I give it 4/5 stars. You can read my full book review here.


Who else is up for a reading challenge this year?

It's such a great way to encourage and inspire you to pick up a different book genre, something you would never normally read, and give it a red hot go!

You can find Modern Mrs. Darcy's list of books for the challenge here.

I haven't pre-planned my reading list, I prefer to just wait and see what comes up over the year - between what my Book Club picks and what I find on Netgalley that I'd like to read and review

I'm sure I'll find the reading list a challenge ..... so let's do this!

What's on your reading list this year?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[1st image via Modern Mrs. Darcy and 2nd image via Random House Australia]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This reading challenge sounds so, so fun! If I didn't have kids, I would so be up on it!! 40 books in one year is def. doable if you set your mind to it. I made a goal one year to read 2 books a month and it was a lot of fun. It got me back into reading, so I don't really set any goals for myself... but, I do read 1-2 books a month still!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done a reading challenge before and I think this one is very manageable the list isn't too long it's essentially one a month! I do most of my reading travelling to and from work, I don't read much at home although I might have to start to get through the 40 books. Cook books count towards the total right?! x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!