Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Holiday Destination: Seminyak, Indonesia

It's always in the midst of a cold and wet winter that I start to feel the travel bug bite the most and the pull towards a warm and tropical holiday becomes too much to resist.

Thus I happened upon an awesome deal on Scoopon that was too good to be true for Seminyak, Indonesia - it included accommodation at The Jineng Villas in a private villa with our own pool, meals, transfers, massages and our own private butler (I mean c'mon!)

So I have booked Mr P and I a holiday for later this year we'll be heading to Bali, Indonesia to stay at this place in Seminyak for a week to chill, relax and unwind.





Doesn't it look amazing!

Indonesia is a 4 hour flight from Perth which makes it a very popular holiday spot for us Aussies. I didn't realise that Indonesia is so spread out - it's made up of over 18,000 islands! Bali is the most popular one for holiday makers.

I've been to Bali about 13 years ago and spent a week in Kuta the party town of Bali but this is Mr P's first time so for this holiday we are looking for someplace more relaxing and romantic. Seminyak is known to be the place for honeymooners and so its a perfect choice for us love birds to stay for our first year wedding anniversary!

Have you been to Seminyak? 

I'd love some recommendations on what to see, things to do and places to eat!

If you want to check out my previous travels visit my Travel Page HERE


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Images via The Jineng Villas]


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love Seminyak! It's gotten a lot busier over the years (but still world's classier than Kuta!) but two faves: Potato Head (laze on a sun bed all day - booking essential) anddddddd motel mexicola!

    I would also recommend El Kabron in Uluwatu. It'll take awhile from Seminyak but amazing spot for afternoon drinks & food and sunset watching! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you'd share your fav spots Anna! Thanks so much x

      Delete
  2. Definitely head to Potato Head around lunch time and stay all day (bring your bathers and hire a lounge bed) - make sure you try the kookaburra cocktail and they also have nice salads and burgers, Motel Mexicola is great for a fun night, Barbacoa is our favourite restaurant (amazing Asian/American style food), go to the W Hotel for a cocktail at woo bar and just to check out the amazing hotel, across the road is Biku restaurant which does lovely high teas and then for casual lunches try cafe Bali or sea circus. Another favourite dinner spot is Ultimo - cheap and delicious Italian food. All restaurants are in Seminyak but so cheap to grab a cab if it's too hot to walk. Also make sure you walk the whole way down the main strip one day and check out all the cute homewares stores - there are so many and its worth scouring through for good deals! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I have added this to my must do list! I've heard lots about Potato Head and we are staying close by so we'll definately check it out. I never knew they had good homewares stores will be nice to bring something home for the house :) Thanks again x

      Delete
  3. The house looks amazing! It looks so stunning there! Oh my I would love to be swimming in that warm pool right now! - I'm stuck inside with a cold whilst it's raining out - boo :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to swim in our own private pool it will be such a nice break from the winter chills!

      Delete
  4. Wow. That looks like the perfect vacation retreat! I'd love to go there! My teens and I were just talking about how we'd love to book a relaxing place with a private pool. We enjoyed our vacation this summer, but we spend too much time touring and driving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling! Holidays for me are usually running around seeing all the sites and coming home for a rest! This is our fist sit by the pool and relax holiday and I'm beyond excited about it :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!