Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Etsy Love: Press For Champagne

I have splurged on myself with this amazing handmade find from Lisa Go Lightly on Etsy

Yes my friends it's a 'Press for champagne' sign with a bell that actually rings!


If there are any men reading this and you are looking for a gift idea for someone special in your life then this is it!  

I don't know anyone who wouldn't want an emergency button like this for those times in life when you just need a chilled glass of bubbly!!


This sign originated from the Montage Beverly Hills which has a working version of it in The Film Noir Suite.

The Suite has been decorated with a Hollywood glamour theme complete with phonograph and vinyl records, typewriter and a 1940's themed room service menu and of course the 'Press for champagne' bell which is wired directly to the hotel kitchen so they can attend to your needs!


I will admit this was quite an indulgent purchase at almost $200 but it has been on my wishlist for years and I just couldn't hold back anymore I knew I had to have one. 

I guess I could have attempted a DIY and made my own and there are some great posts I found where people have done just that - you can find a DIY here.

Lucky for me Mr P is giving it to me for a Christmas gift and it may also have to be next year's Birthday gift as well!

Now all I need to do is find the perfect spot for it at home .... and to keep the champagne chilled in the fridge and at the ready! 

Have you splurged on anything lately?

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter



[All images via Lisa Go Lightly & Last image Montage Beverly Hills (via Pinterest)]



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This has been on my Wishlist for a few years too! Love it and can't wait to see where you put it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would love this Gabrielle it would look great above your bar cart .... a perfect push pressie from hubster maybe :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!