Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 10, 2016

I Am Sydney Bound

I'm signing off the blog this week as I'm heading to Sydney for a few days to attend a work conference.

You can keep in touch with me on the Jarrah Jungle Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages


I missed the conference last year as I was dealing with some health issues but I'm fighting fit this time around and looking forward to going this year. This will be my 5th year I've attended the conference and it's always good to keep learning and developing skills.

I always look forward to an interstate trip and it's a real treat to have a hotel room all to myself with room service and no cooking or housework to do!

I will see you back on the blog next week hopefully with another book review as I'll have some time to read on the 5 hour flights!

Have a wonderful week everyone x


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Image my own]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Were we in Sydney at the same time? I could have caught up with another blogger IRL!!! Next time Michelle, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where we? I was only there for a fleeting visit 2 nights! It would be great to catch up next time x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!