Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy 3 Year Blog-Versary!

I can't believe I've been blogging for 3 years now and I'm loving it more and more each day.
 
Thanks to all of you reading this right now ... your visits, comments, emails and support has kept me motivated for all these years and I really do appreciate the time and effort you make when you share, assure, advise and just stop by and say G'day :)



I'm out of the terrible 2s stage and feel my blog has definitely found its place and I know where I fit in to the Australian home and lifestyle genre and how I want my blog to continue to grow and develop. I have dreamed, gushed and talked about blogging as a career for years now and I don't know exactly how I can make that happen but the dream has begun and if I know anything about myself it's that I will do my better than best to make my dreams happen one way or another!

Since doing the BYW Blog Boss ecourse last month I've had a light bulb moment of thinking of my blog as a business and me being the boss - I want to tackle more sponsorships and reviews as I think I do thorough and thoughtful reviews using my corporate skills to their advantage! I've updated my About Me and Sponsor Page in the hope more opportunities will come my way. As the house renovations continue (will they ever end?!) this puts me in a prime position to review or sponsor house and home related products and I'm really keen to find some great local businesses to highlight and promote.

I love to share what I've learnt, misadventures along the way and the sense of humour needed to be a first time domestic godess and home renovator ... this is my place to write about it all and I'm so glad you've all come on this journey with me. All up I've written over 520 posts and my most popular posts this year are:

Which just goes to show that you guys must enjoy reading about my renovations as much as I like writing about them it's a win win :-)

It's taken me a while but I've jumped on the social media bandwagon too and have my own Facebook page which I wish I had set up ages ago because it's such a great way to interact with people and share snippets without uploading an entire post. I've also joined Twitter over here but I don't really know how to use it properly so if you have any pointers please tell me so I can pretend to know what I'm doing!

I have made online friendships with people near and far across the globe. I love being a part of this blogging community with such an outstanding bunch of people who make me want to be bigger and better than I thought that I could be. Thanks again my awesome readers for your support xx


Here's to an exciting 3rd year ahead and making dreams come true!

What's a celebration without a Giveaway? Don't forget to enter my Harvest Box Giveaway here closing tomorrow!
 
[Images via my Pinterest here and here]
 
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 3 years as a blogger! Hope you enjoy your blogging for many years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts Michelle and your writing is so good and your posts so lovely to read I don't doubt that you will achieve every blog goal and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 23, 2013

    Congrats on your anniversary! I don't even have a house TO renovate but I love following your progress posts and the before/after shots! I can't wait to see the kitchen! I don't know about blogging, I reckon you should have your own renovating TV show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading your posts Michelle & really impressed with your friday letters (please don't ask when my last one was hahahaha)

    Look forward to the next year ahead on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 3rd year blog anniversary! Look forward to more of your lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!