Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Please Vote For Me - Best Australian Blogs 2014

Warning: This post contains selfless self promoting!
 
You may have noticed the button over on my side bar that says I've been nominted in the People's Choice for Best Australian Blogs 2014 competition run by the Australian Writers' Centre.
 
http://www.writerscentre.com.au/community/best-australian-blogs-comp/peoples-choice/
You can vote for Jarrah Jungle here
 
I'm excited to say voting has officially opened and voting starts today and closes on 5 May 2014.
 
It would be so awesome if you voted for my blog Jarrah Jungle in the people's choice category BY CLICKING HERE and finding Jarrah Jungle on page two!

While you're there you can vote for as many blogs as you like and with almost 1000 blogs entered this year there's a lot of worthy bloggers to vote for. But you can only vote once so make sure you vote for all your favourites while you're there!
 
You can vote for Jarrah Jungle here
 
 Thank you so much ... you are awesome!
 
I've been blogging for almost 4 years now and if it wasn't for you guys, my amazing readers who always give your support and encouragement then I'd have stopped blogging a long time ago.
 
I love to write about everything to do with home life .... what started as the renovation journey of our 1960s jarrah filled home has evolved and ignited my passion for interior design and decorating so much that I am seriously considering a career change! I think my blog is the stepping stone for making that happen and I would really love your support to help me get there!
 
Last year when I first entered this competition it allowed me to team up with one of the sponsors Random House Australia and each month I've been reading and reviewing books before they hit book stores .... how awesome is that!
 
Who knows what this year will bring maybe some interior design dreams will turn into reality. Only time will tell but I'm positive and hopeful!
 
The winner of the People's Choice receives $1000 in writing courses from Australian Writer's Centre who opened a centre in Perth last year and have some fantastic courses running that I'd love to attend.
 
Australian Writers' Centre

Don't forget to vote before 5 May 2014 and thanks so much for your support!


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[Images via Writers Centre]

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!