Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Shoe Cupboard

My shoe cupboard has had a bit of an update and yes that does mean a few more purchases too!

It only took me 2 years but I've finally stuck a full length mirror to the inside door of the shoe cupboard for that final check that my shoes match my outfit. I seriously can't leave the house without checking myself head to toe - does anyone else do that?



I may have broken my own personal record of buying 7 pairs of shoes in 7 days last month (all on sale so thats ok). Lucky I have a rule 1 pair in and 1 pair out so have kept it down to about 70 pairs of shoes




My flats are now in single file stacked on top of eachother as they take up 2 shelves and that top shelf of empty space just kills me but sadly that's Pete's shelf so its out of bounds for me



With the doors closed you wouldn't even know a shoe cupboard existed behind there would you ... it's like my dirty little secret!




Sharing with Linky Party You're Talking Too Much

[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - so many shoes! I love order and organisation, so appreciate this cupboard for that reason very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good golly! So many shoes!! I love those wedges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! You and my daughter have a LOT in common! :) Great way to organize all those beautiful shoes! And of course, you HAVE to have a mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh girl, you have a lot of shoes! Love it! Great organization. Also, thank you for the visit and sweet comment @TheDedicatedHouse. It means the world. Wishing you a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Visiting from 52 Mantels. Love your shoe cupboard! And all those shoessss! Im a shoe addict :)

    Im your newest follower! Would love a follow back if you like my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeepers girl. You have some shoes! Love how you store them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh..that cupboard is heavenly...I need one of those. Have been buying quite a few shoes from Brands Exclusive online...they are just too cheap to pass up. Love your wedge shoes..gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best shoe closest ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is the wallpaper wearing around the edges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its wearing surprisingly well, some areas are lifting off but only a small amount near the handles where they're touched but otherwise it has stuck well for 3 years now!

      Delete
  10. Oh.my.god! Shoe cupboard. i want to stand on my chair and do a few fist pumps. *LOVE*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I still do fist pumps now when I open the doors and see my shoes all lined up neat and tidy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!